VISTA AWT AD - a leading Bulgarian distribution company, dealing with well-known worldwide FMCG brands is expanding its operations in the country. Aligned with the expansion strategy we are unfolding a fully structured PHARMADIVISION within the company to capture the growth opportunities in BG pharma channel.
The company is currently seeking for highly organized, self- motivated and results oriented person to join us as:
Pharma Division Marketing Manager
- Organizes and supervises the implementation of the agreed marketing strategies and objectives for our supplier’s pharma products
- Prepares and proposes annual Trade Marketing plan for our supplier’s products following the agreed strategies and objectives
- Monitors the Bulgarian market place as well as our supplier’s products position on the market. Provides information regarding market dynamics, distribution, assortment and shelf positioning of the products
- Analyzes the marketing mix structure of our supplier’s products for Pharma channel and each Pharma KA
- Coordinates and carries responsibility for the successful implementation of our supplier’s agreed trade market activities
- Coordinates with VAWT Product managers/BDMs in developing relevant POS materials
- Proposes activities and monitors execution of agreed 5P strategy each Pharma KA
- Develops quarterly and yearly business plans aligned with targets for every directly managed Pharma KA.
- Manages in collaboration with Pharma Division Manager , keeps track and controls investments per Pharma KA and Pharma channel
- University degree, preferably in Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in a Sales or Trade marketing position, experience with FMCG or Pharma products will be an advantage
- Excellent command in English both written and oral;
- Extensive knowledge of Bulgarian pharma business
- Advanced user of MS applications (advanced in excel)
- Excellent communication skilla
- Team player
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Work in a challenging and dynamic environment within enthusiastic team of professionals.
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent working conditions.
- Exposure to the best international sales practices.
- Extensive internal and external trainings and career development opportunities.
JOB LOCATION: SOFIA, BULGARIA
If you are interested in this position, you can send your resume and picture in English to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applicants’ personal data is protected by the law and will be treated as strictly confidential.
Попълнете всички полета, за да кандидатствате.